At RaceTrac, we are committed to taking care of our guests and being a safe and reliable place to shop. All RaceTrac locations now offer a contactless shopping option through the drop box outside of each store. And, to express our gratitude to those on the front lines, we are offering free small coffees and fountain drinks to all workers in essential industries through April 7th. RaceTrac is open and here for you with Whatever you need, Whenever you need it. RaceTrac. Whatever Gets You Going.
Pictured: Marion County EMS team member receiving his free coffee from Store Associate Emmalee Williamson at RaceTrac #2349 in West Florida.
"RaceTrac is committed to providing our communities with the essentials they need during this time of great uncertainty," said Melanie Isbill, Chief Marketing Officer of RaceTrac. "We want to recognize and support our employees who are making sure our guests, especially those on the front lines, are able to get whatever gets them going through a clean, safe and reliable experience." The Department of Homeland Security has deemed our stores as essential to the communities we serve, and we take that role seriously. To support our team members, guests and communities, we are taking the following actions:
- Immediate $3 an hour pay increase to hourly store team members
- Weekly $150 extra bonus pay for general managers at the store level
- A temporary COVID-19 leave policy allowing team members who test positive or who are required to quarantine to receive up to two weeks of pay
- Night Pay Boxes as an alternative shopping option for guests who do not wish to come inside
- All essential workers such as first responders and hospital workers (uniform/valid ID required) receive a free small coffee or small fountain drink from March 25 to April 7 (limit one per day)
At RaceTrac, we hold ourselves to the highest food safety and cleanliness standards, and all of our more than 550 locations follow stringent hygiene and sanitation practices. In direct response to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions and have enhanced cleaning measures, such as implementing social distancing procedures, continuous cleaning of high contact-areas, and a nightly store closure for cleaning and sanitization. As we push through this pandemic, RaceTrac is open and here for you with Whatever you need, Whenever you need it.